Sunday, June 12, 2011

Astro Boy




We had family movie night a few weeks ago, and the boys picked "Astro Boy"!  For whatever reason this movie really struck a cord with Grant, and he has been all about pretending he is a boy robot that is here to save the day.  Well, a few days after the movie I was in the kitchen making lunch when he went tearing across the living room and quickly ducked into my bedroom.  I knew something was up, so I quietly peaked into my room and saw him rummaging through the shoes in my closet.  I decided to leave him be and continued to make our lunch.  A few moments later he came sneaking out of my bedroom with something hidden behind his back.  Again, he went tearing across the living room and quickly shut the door to the play room.  When I called him to lunch, he came out of the bedroom with a sheepish grin and sporting a new outfit.  This boy is always keeping us well entertained!

1 comment: